Translate

A CLUB OF SUPERNAL INTERESTS Christian Esotericism, Spiritual Science, Esoteric Christianity - All Authored by a Lodge of Christian Teachers (unless otherwise stated.) (All writings copyright) ©

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Infidelity to God- 23rd March 1999

BY Christ we may come to love, know and commune with our Father. The sin which we have been saved from is that condition in which we are severed from His Presence within our heart, minds and lives. It is that unspeakable darkness which the Light of this World made good, transforming the fixation of souls, returning them to the holy ordinances from whence they first came, reuniting them with all of Heaven's dowry now due.

We have spoken before of Sin in the context of lovelessness (in its action), and in relation to ill-health (by its consequence), and today we make study of the scriptural references in which it occurs, speaking most clearly of the deficit of compliance within the soulic consciousness of a man.

When Christ burgeoned the physical world with His Coming, He insisted, upon this life made manifest throughout the world, the new knowledge of the Father. Much had gone without up until this point. Many men had become disgraced within their very humanhood, being entrapped by the senses, distracted by the pleasures, inconstant due to suffering, and deceased from their very connections unto Him.

Without a direct pathway through to our Father God, we and our beloved planet have nothing. It is only a matter of time until that which is without the spirit withers and fades for all eternity.

We may look to this passage: [KJV]
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
- John 14:10

Know also, that in accordance with our likeness to Him and to He, that we must also believe that Christ and the Father do dwell within our very natures. He is in Him, and we may say these words on behalf of that portion of He that is within us also.


Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very work's sake.
- John 14:11

May we perceive this combination. Meditation upon this fact does make for the reality and presence of such.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
- John 14:12

Each has his Christhood to qualify himself in the becoming.

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- John 14:13

I cherish and make holy that name we do share.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
- John 14:14

With the authority of Father God.

If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- John 14:15
 That thy love will broaden and the devil shall sicken.

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
- John 14:16

That through the vital action of the ever moving, motivating Holy Spirit we may transverse with Father God.

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
- John 14:17

The World shall be spiritualized through Man. It is only by our inner knowing that we may bring the Kingdom of Heaven into matter.

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
- John 14:18

I will not leave you without life - in this moment, and eternally - for this I come to you.

Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
- John 14:19

Not to be entertained by the world, or its vision, but through the common life within.

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
- John 14:20

And thou shall sin no more - no separateness, no distinction from God the Father.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
- John 14:26

And it is through the vassal/vessel of life itself that we shall come to know a 'further of life. And it is through past thinking, in the imaginative memories, that we cognize these spiritual realities.

This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light and in him there is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him while we are walking in darkness, we lie and do not do what is true; but if we walk in the light as he himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he who is faithful and just will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
-1 John 1:5-10 [RSV]

When we acknowledge our conditions of separateness and distinction from Father God we are immediately reconciled to Him once again. For those who take it upon their own egos to assume that the closeness is automatic, without the searching, there can be the illusion of Presence, without the actuality. Better to confess to an emptiness and call upon Him to provide, than profess a spiritual abundance offering no vein for the inspirative force to pour in.

And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
- John 9:2-3

With this passage, and to this purpose, we suggest that the emphasis be placed on the end statement explaining that the blind man is not, in fact, so distant from Father God.

Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
- John 9:41

Man was truly without Sin before his fall into physicality. Prior to his sensorial splurge he was more spirituality enlivened and keen to the deliveries as brought about by the higher powers.

This is not to suggest that we discredit the worldly senses in order to return to a comprehending relationship with the Father, but it does however suggest to us that there is much that will distract us away from Him to the point of illusion and sin. Can we pray with our eyes open to the world? No, not effectively. That we may go to Him and confer as we must, there needs be those times in which He alone is given our attention, and we become 'blind' for that time, in giving over to the vision of the inner eye instead.
 

When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

- John 8:10-11

and

They asked him [the healed man], Who is the man who said to thee, Take up thy couch and walk?

But he that had been healed knew not who it was, for Jesus had slidden away, there being a crowd in the place.

After these things Jesus finds him in the temple, and said to him, Behold, thou art become well: sin no more, that something worse do not happen to thee.
- John 5:12-14 [Darby]

One can argue that impurity to any degree can sully the soul with a sickness - and that this may later become manifest within the physical constitution. However, primarily we suggest that the first cause of all sin, which we may name as Sin, is that of separateness from Father God. All else may follow on in consequence because of that. A murderer would not commit the kill were he at one with Father God. No man or woman would take part in a loveless act if they perceived His Will.
Christ issues His writ - "go and sin no more" - because it is He that empowers the man and the woman once again to come to such holy commune with their Father. By His Will and His Convenience it is enabled.


1 comment:

  1. I acknowledged my sin unto thee,
    and mine iniquity have I not hid.
    I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord;
    and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin.

    Psalms 32:5

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

Esoteric Christianity Archive